Bed and Breakfast
- Welcoming guests for over 20 years.
- Set in own delightful gardens.
- Elevated position with lovely views.
- Centrally situated between Eden and Heligan, Close to Charlestown,
Mevagissey and local beaches.
- Private situation and parking.
- Excellent home cooked breakfast, special diets catered for.
- Wide choice of local pubs and restaurants within 2 miles
- 2 Family rooms with one double and one single bed
- 1 Double room Private bathrooms and or en-suite.
- Tea and coffee tray, television, clock radio, hairdryer
- Storage for bicycles
- Large private parking area.
Spindrift is a large, modern property surrounded by gardens
which have a wide variety of shrubs, trees and flowers. Garden seats are
provided for use of guests to sit and enjoy the surroundings.
Mike and Linda the owners for 23 years, are local and only
too pleased to help plan for a day exploring the local area, with local
maps and knowledge to help make a memorable stay.
London Apprentice is a small hamlet just 2 miles from the
nearest beaches. St Austell train/bus station is approx 3 miles.
Spindrift is in an elevated position with lovely views
over the countryside. A 2 mile walk along the White river or cycle trail
will bring you to Pentewan beach. Or carry on and reach Heligan by foot
or cycle path.
There are local woodland walks from Spindrift, the pub
and Restaurant are under 1 mile. By car, the scenic village of Mevagissey
is 4 miles, with fishing trips, and ferry to Fowey, numerous restaurants
Heligan gardens is 4 miles, The Eden project 6 miles. Many
National Trust properties and gardens are within a short drive,also
the National Maritime Museum at Falmouth. Truro the county town has a
good choice of shops, museum, cathedral and river trips down to Falmouth.
Charlestown a Georgian harbour is 2 miles with beaches and sometimes the
Tall Ships on the quay is a popular spot on a sunny afternoon
Available Holly Bank Holiday Cottage
Please Click Here for more Information