In order to secure your reservation we require half of the total
payment at the time of booking (this is non refundable once paid)
with the other half payable six weeks before the date of arrival.
- Free WiFi
- Electricity, water and heating included in rental
- Changeover day is Saturday
guests are asked not to arrive before 3pm
and to leave by 10am on their date of departure.
- No pets.
Self Catering Holiday Apartment
in Port Isaac
Tariff £300 - £800 per week
Westcott is a lovely self catering first floor apartment in the beautiful
North Cornwall fishing village of Port Isaac.
The apartment is light, spacious and comfortably furnished,
and equipped for up to 6 people.
Holiday Apartment in Port Isaac
- Separate entrance
- Reception Hall - with staircase leading to apartment. Seating
in sunny porch looking out onto enclosed south facing garden.
- Landing - large landing with comfortable settee.
- Lounge - including TV with Freeview and dvd player, stocked
- Kitchen - fully fitted modern kitchen with electric cooker,
microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Large dining table.
- Utility Room - Washing machine, tumble drier, double wardrobe.
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed, fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers,
desk and chair.
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed, chest of drawers, ottoman and comfortable
- Bedroom 3 - Twin beds, chest of drawers, selection of children's
books and games.
- Bathroom - Bath, shower, wash basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Additional WC
- Outside - Enclosed garden, picnic table with benches. Additional garden
furniture is available in a shed which also contains body boards which
can be borrowed.
- Private parking for two cars.
Port Isaac in Cornwall
Port Isaac is an historic and picturesque fishing village
with breathtaking scenery and views which has made it an ideal natural
backdrop for television productions such as Doc Martin, Poldark
and the Shell Seekers in addition to films including Saving
Grace and Amy Foster. The Fisherman's Friends singing
group (who sing in the harbour most Friday evenings in the summer) are
also from Port Isaac.
The village boasts two restaurants run by the Two Michelin
Star chef Nathan Outlaw in addition to a number of other bars and
restaurants. Nearby Padstow is home to television chef Rick
Stein's fish restaurant and other establishments as well
as No 6 run by Michelin star chef Paul Ainsworth. Other
renowned chefs such as Jamie Oliver (Watergate Bay) and Masterchef
winner James Nathan (Retallack) have restaurants within easy driving
A short drive away, are the beautiful surfing beach
of Polzeath, the idyllic Rock (from which a Ferry across the estuary
to Padstow is available), Daymer Bay and Trebarwith Strand.
Wonderful coastal walks surround the area and the Camel cycle trail can
be accessed from nearby Wadebridge.