Besides being voted the 'Best UK Park Operator' at the
British Travel Awards 2013, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay
with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent over
£30 million across our 24 parks, with £11 million spent in 2014, to
make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Newquay Holiday Park is a great country park set three
miles out of town. Located in the UK's surf capital which boasts 11
fantastic beaches - most of them with Blue Flag awards - you'll never
find yourself far from being able to ride the waves or just appreciate
the stunning views across the countryside. If you don't fancy water
sports, try visiting the zoo, the great cafes, the shops and bars……
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English
Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
- Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
- Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
- Fun-filled family entertainment at Fistral Entertainment Venue and
- Heated three pool complex with 200ft waterslide and fun children's
- Assault course with cargo net, balance bars, monkey bars, rope climb
- Tregenna Bar & Grill with a modern seating area and big screen TV.
- Poolside Kiosk for drinks and sandwiches.
- Four adventure play areas with swings, slides, climbing areas and
- Nine hole pitch 'n' putt.
- Mini ten-pin bowling, amusements and pool table.
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
- Pet friendly accommodation
- And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2014! For more
information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com
for great savings on your next holiday.
Newquay also offers spacious touring and camping pitches
with great facilities.
Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You'll
be pleasantly surprised!