Byways Self Catering Holiday Cottage Padstow
Little Petherick - Camel Trail North Cornwall
Byways near Padstow advertised their holiday cottage
on the Website between September 2007 and September 2014
Byways offered spacious, home from home self catering accommodation
for up to 6 guests
Two miles from the unspoilt fishing harbour of Padstow,
and only 3 miles from the many beautiful sandy beaches around Trevose,
Byways offers spacious,home from home self catering accommodation for
up 6 guests, with ample parking, lovely gardens , sunny patio and superb
rural views to the Camel estuary. An Ideal location for enjoying the delights
- Byways offered an attractive light sunny living room has comfortable
sofas, and an open Cornish fireplace. There are plenty of magazines
and books in the bookcase and the bureau contains local maps, walking
books and holiday suggestions. (Freeview TV, DVD and Video with selection
- An archway leads to the dining room (CD player with variety of music)
and bookcase. The pine dresser not only displays pretty blue and white
china but contains a choice of puzzles and family games. There is also
free WI -FI Wireless Internet access.
- The delightful, well equipped fitted kitchen overlooks the pretty
front garden and has dishwasher, washer-dryer, microwave, fridge- freezer
and a gas hob with electric oven.
- Two light and airy bedrooms gently decorated in neutral, soft colours.
One double bedroom with washbasin, and one family room with twin and
bunk beds. One spacious bathroom with suite, and another separate shower
room with suite.
- The sitting room and dining room both have double patio doors leading
out to the secluded, sunny patio where Al Fresco breakfasts can be enjoyed
among the pretty flowering pots.
- Steps from the patio lead down to a sunken garden with water-feature,
lawn and lovely shaded pergola, perfect for relaxing afternoons or evenings
- A small garden shed houses a variety of beach accessories, windbreak,
bodyboards, beach chairs etc.
- A small path leads through an arch to the large enclosed lawned garden
(shared with the owners) where there is plenty of room for the children