Self Catering Cottage in St Merryn, Nr.
Treaaron sleeps 4-8 people
- Recently redecorated 4 bedroom house.
- Just two miles from 7 beaches.
- 3 miles from the popular harbour town of Padstow.
- Ideal accommodation for a large family or two small families.
Treaaron, situated in the village of St Merryn, is a
4 bedroomed house within 2 miles of 7 beaches and 3 miles from Padstow.
With all new furniture and new double glazed windows,
the property is ready to build your Cornish holiday memories.
With a family friendly garden backing onto open countryside,
Treaaron is on 2 floors.
The ground floor contains a separate lounge with open
fire place and french windows leading into the garden, with views to
the coast, there is also a second sitting room, 1 kingsize bedroom,
entrance hall, and shower/toilet room. The kitchen has a dining area,
with a utility area, leading to the back door, which houses the washer/dryer
and a second fridge with freezer.
On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms - 1 kingsize,
1 twin, 1 single and a large bathroom with separate shower. All the
bedrooms have views to the coast (only 2 miles) or to open countryside.
- Unlimited FREE WiFi
- Smart TV / Blu Ray DVD player
- 2nd Flatscreen TV in Front Room
- Central heating and all hot water and electricity
- Parking for four or five cars
- Cot and High Chair available
- Electric Farmhouse Range including two ovens
- Washer / tumble dryer
- Patio and garden with furniture
At the quiet end of St Merryn, Treaaron House is convenient
for a range of activities whether you want sand, sun or surfing as well
as walking, golf, the South West Coastal Path, the Camel Trail and the
A regular bus service runs from the village of St Merryn
to Harlyn, Watergate, and Porthcothan Bays on its way to Newquay or
Padstow. Alternatively, 7 bays are within 5 minutes drive of the property
and Padstow, where there are numerous eateries, the Rick Stein Cooking
School and Restaurant, is only a 10 minute drive.