Self Catering Holiday Cottage
Sleeps 6 people
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with double beds, sleeping 6 people
- Master bedroom has a king size bed and has been redecorated for
with a new carpet and new bed linen.
- The cosy living room has a working fireplace, sofas,TV/DVD and a
- FREE WiFi
- Downstairs bedroom with twin beds
- Downstairs toilet
- Bathroom with shower unit, bath and toilet
- Spacious kitchen with range cooker, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Pay phone
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and microwave
- High chair and travel cot available
- Beautiful terraced garden leading down to the Jordan Valley
- Heating is provided by a combination of electric heaters and night
- Electricity, bed linen and towels are included in the price
- Change over day is Saturday
Tao Cottage is situated in a quiet part of the picturesque
village of Boscastle a few minutes uphill from the historic harbour,
shops and restaurants.
Sleeping 6 people comfortably, the cottage has
4 bedrooms; 2 doubles, a bedroom with twin beds on the ground floor
and a room with a single bed. The bathroom, separate toilet, living
room and breakfast room/kitchen are on the ground floor. The living
room, kitchen, bathroom and hallway have been recently updated.
At the rear of the property is a patio, with garden furniture
and barbecue and a steeply terraced garden leading down to the valley.
The cottage is ideally placed for walkers with the spectacular
cliffs surrounding Boscastle a few minutes by walk uphill from the cottage.
The beautiful beaches of Daymar Bay, Polzeath, Trebarwith Strand and
Widemouth are within easy driving distance.
Tao Cottage is available for bookings
throughout the year, short breaks are available on request, please contact
me if you are interested.