- Sleeps 6: Three bedrooms;
one Kingsize, one twin and one with full size bunk beds. All beds
- Bathroom with bath containing separate power-shower, loo, hand
basin and airing cupboard. Second Shower Room with walk-in power-shower,
hand basin and loo.
- Well equipped modern kitchen with large fridge-freezer, full-sized
dishwasher, washing machine, electric cooker, induction hob and
microwave. Just outside the kitchen is a laundry room with tumble
dryer and storage space.
- Open plan sitting and dining room with open fire and featuring
TV, freeview, DVD, video and hi-fi; this very comfortably furnished
room opens onto a stone patio with teak garden furniture and gas
Polzeath - Daymer Bay
on the Camel Estuary
Close to St Enodoc
Seamist sleeps 6 people
- Ideal family home
- Beautiful secluded garden
- Walk to beach, shops and golf course
- 3 bedrooms (sleeps 6)
- Furnished to high standard
- Linen/laundry service included
- Seamist is a secluded bungalow, an ideal family home. It is quietly
situated within walking distance of the beach, shops and St. Enodoc
Golf Club - so you can forget about the car for the duration of
It has a very pretty garden which is totally private and
secure for young children. Footpaths run from the house down through the
unmade lanes to the beach or out across the golf course to Daymer Bay.
Self-catering Holiday Accommodation
Seamist has been furnished and equipped to a very high
standard throughout. Oil fired central heating and an open wood burning
fire gives Seamist a really comfortable feel and makes it wonderfully
relaxing for holidays at any time of the year.
Plenty of car parking - two cars on private drive. All
inclusive tariff. Well-behaved dogs are accepted by prior arrangement
out of season only.
Rock has excellent sailing, waterskiing, surfing, golf,
tennis and walking all nearby.
- Seamist has parking for two cars off road.
- Cot and highchair are available for hire
- Babysitting service can be arranged locally