Holiday Cottage in PERRANPORTH
Please note we have a no smoking, no pets or single
sex parties policy.
Self-catering Holiday Caravan at Perran
Sands. Perranporth - Cornwall
with Sea Views
Perranporth - St. Agnes
- Luxury 6 berth caravan with sea views
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Close to St. Agnes and Newquay
HOLIDAY CARAVAN ACCOMMODATION
Luxury 38 X 12 ft Cosalt
Studio Extra 6 berth Caravan sited on the Haven site at Perran
Sands PerranPorth with Sea Views and Sun Deck. Paved Patio
area with picnic table.
This top of the range Luxury caravan is fitted out
to the highest standards including Central Heating and Double Glazing.
With a spacious open plan design with the very latest furnishings and
fittings, other features include:
Mocha Leather Settees with Leather Pouffe; Champagne Leather
Coffee Table; Wooden Slatted Blinds; Full size cooker; Full size Fridge/Freezer;
Microwave; TV/DVD. Dish Washer. Washing Machine
Double Bed in main Bedroom with en suite & TV;
Twin bedroom; Settee in lounge converts to double bed; Full size
Shower Room with WC; Free standing Table and Chairs in Dining area.
All Bed Linen is provided including Pillows, Duvets and
ON SITE FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- Heated indoor/outdoor pool with flume.
- Sports court. Bungee Trampolines. Fencing etc
- Papa John's Pizza. Beach themed Cafe' bar & terrace.
- Gourmet Fish & Chips Restaurant/take away.
- SPAR store, bakery, off licence, gift shop.
- Adventure golf.
- Show bars with nightly entertainment.
- Children's programmes: 0-4, 5-8's, 9-12, 13+
(Haven Leisure Passes required to enter indoor events
at extra cost)
PERRAN SANDS - PERRANPORTh
Nestling amid 500 acres of Dune Grassland in an area of
outstanding natural beauty and overlooking the Surfers paradise, Perranporth`s
magnificent 3 mile stretch of Golden Sand accessible down the sites private
Cliff path and steps.
Coastal walks, golf and horse riding facilities are close
by and with easy access to other Cornish attractions such as the Eden
Project, Newquay, Truro, St Ives etc.
Perranporth is the ideal centre to explore Cornwall.