Besides being voted the 'Best UK Park Operator' at the
British Travel Awards 2013, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay
with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent over
£30 million across our 24 parks, with £11 million spent in 2014, to make
sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Situated on the breath-taking Lizard Peninsula; Mullion
Holiday Park is set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Stay here
and you're perfectly placed for exploring stunning Blue Flag beaches,
scenic coastal walks and hidden coves.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English
Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
- Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
- Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
- Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities.
- Nightly live entertainment in the Stargate Club with the Parkdean
- Indoor and outdoor pools - with activity shipwreck.
- Kynance Bar & Grill with big screen TV's.
- Crazy Caves indoor play area.
- Mini ten-pin Bowlingo.
- Multi sports court and football pitch.
- Adventure play area with climbing frame.
- Pirate themed nine-hole crazy golf.
- PADI Scuba diving lessons in pool.
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
- Pet friendly accommodation.
- And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2014! For more
information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com
for great savings on your next holiday.
Mullion Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping
pitches with great facilities.