Besides winning awards in the 'Best UK Park Operator'
category at the British Travel Awards for 3 years in a row, you'll find
lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three
years alone we've spent £33 million across our 24 parks, with £12 million
spent in 2013, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the
Grab your sunhat and flip flops and come and join us
at Looe Bay Holiday Park; a lively park set in glorious South East Cornwall.
Life here is all about good old fashioned fun like learning how to 'crab'
off the harbour walls or eating ice cream on Banjo Pier. When you're
not out and about exploring the beautiful sandy beach or quaint fishing
town of Looe, you'll always have something to do on park! Just remember
to bring your sillier side and your swimsuit!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English
Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
- Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
- Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
- Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities.
- Nightly live entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers in the Sundowner
- Heated indoor swimming pool and solarium.
- Crazy Caves indoor play area with soft play and ball pool.
- Adventure play area with swings, frames and slides.
- Multi-sports courts, junior sports courts and football pitch.
- Tennis courts and outdoor table tennis.
- Polperro Bar & Grill with lounge area and big screen TV.
- Sundowner Club with bar and Big Munch takeaway.
- Recently updated 9 hole crazy golf course.
- Mini tenpin Bowlingo.
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
- Pet friendly accommodation.
- And much more!
Book early and secure your 2014 stay for just a low
£50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit www.parkdean.com
for great savings on your next holiday.