Besides being voted the 'Best UK Park Operator' at the
British Travel Awards 2013, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay
with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent over
£30 million across our 24 parks, with £11 million spent in 2014, to
make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Sometimes all you need is a chance to relax and watch
the world go by, and there's no better place to do that than Crantock
Beach. This peaceful park, with stunning sea views, is just a short
stroll from a quiet, sandy beach, sheltered by dunes. It's also just
four miles from bustling Newquay with its restaurants, shops and family
attractions. But hey, don't even think about that until you're fully
relaxed, refreshed and recharged.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English
Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
- Amusements including air hockey, bar games, pool, darts and board
- Light entertainment at the newly refurbished Wavecrest Pub.
- Adventure play area with Captain's Boat.
- Nine hole crazy golf course.
- Nature trail and Recreational Field.
- Family picnic and BBQ area.
- Wavecrest Pub for evening meals and relaxing drinks on the outdoor
- Ocean Diner and Takeaway for delicious evening meals.
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
- Pet friendly accommodation.
- And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2014! For more
information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com
for great savings on your next holiday.