Prices range from
£800 - £1750 per week
Self Catering Holiday Accommodation
Nr. Polzeath ~ Rock ~ Cornwall
Lower Farm sleeps 9 people
- Detached former farm house 5 minutes walk from
- Fully refurbished to sleep 9 in four bedrooms.
- Sitting room and TV room.
- Kitchen, dining and utility room.
- En suite and family bathrooms upstairs, shower and loo downstairs.
- All the attractions of the Camel Estuary within easy reach, surfing,
sailing, golf etc.
- Regret no pets.
Farm is a delightful detached four bedroom cottage sleeping
nine and is comfortably furnished with all the usual appliances.
Beautifully situated 5 minutes walk from Daymer
beach, only a little further to surfing at Polzeath, golf at St
Enodoc and sailing at Rock.
Lower Farm has 2 double bedrooms (twin beds),
one with en suite, a bunk room sleeping 4 and a single room. There is
also a family bathroom and a downstairs shower and loo.
It has an open plan kitchen/dining room, a TV room and
sitting room. It is equipped with the usual appliances, washing machine,
dish washer and tumble drier, smart TV and DVD player. Wifi internet
Situated between Polzeath and Rock, 5 minutes
walk from Daymer beach, our 4 bedroom detached house sleeps 9 and
is very comfortably furnished.
Water sports such as sailing, water skiing and surfing
are a great attraction, as is the close by St Enodoc golf course.
Cliff walks run around the coast, leading to headlands and coves.