Self Catering Holiday Cottage in St Ives
Labour In Vain Self Catering Cottage
- Sleeps up to 5 people - 2 double rooms, 1 single
- Sea views
- WiFi Internet
- Dogs Welcome
- No Smoking
- 2 beaches just 2 minutes walk
- Electric Heating
A traditional, dog friendly, Cornish self catering cottage
offering luxury spacious holiday accommodation; Labour in Vain is
situated in the heart of the beautiful old town of Downalong, St Ives.
The cottage is just a moments walk from the shops,
restaurants and award-winning beaches that St Ives has to offer.
The self catering cottage has been designed to offer an exceptionally
comfortable family accommodation, spacious and light, for up to seven
guests, with the added benefit a sunny courtyard & sea views.
Labour in Vain -Your ideal self catering holiday cottage
in Downalong St Ives, Cornwall.
The holiday cottage has been completely refurbished and
modernised. It has polished floorboards throughout except the kitchen
which has quarry tiles. It is approached via a suntrap courtyard looking
down Mount Zion, which is traffic free & leading down towards the harbour.
- Courtyard: With seating area, perfect for sitting in the sunshine
having afternoon tea or an evening glass of wine
- Ground Floor Kitchen:
- Ground Floor Dining room: Light & airy with large sash
- Ground Floor Sitting room: light & airy sitting room which
features two very comfortable corner sofa, an armchair and an oak coffee
table. Widescreen TV with Sky TV.
- Lower Ground Floor Games Room: with
Sofa HDTV / dvd player - please bring along your console(connect via
HDMI), games & any dvds. Multiplay Games Table with Tabletop football,
Pool, Glide hockey and many more
- First Floor Bedroom 1:Ornate double bed, views of Porthminster
- First Floor Bedroom 2: Ornate single 3 foot bed
- First Floor Bedroom 3: Ornate 5 foot double bed, window seat
with delightful distant view of the harbour