The village lies within an Area of Outstanding Natural
Beauty surrounded by Open cliffs and farmland. It has a sheltered
Sandy cove with the famous Round Hole on the cliff top. The beach
has a surf shop, a café, a lifeguard in season and is popular with
swimmers and surfers. There are lovely walks along the coastal footpath
and golf, cycling and water sports are nearby. The picturesque fishing
port of Padstow home of Rick Stein's seafood restaurant is about
1˝ miles away.
- Master bedroom: upstairs with king sized bed, 2 chests of drawers,
wardrobe. Lovely views of the sea Round Hole and surrounding Countryside.
- Lounge: good size comfortably furnished with 3 seater sofa,
chairs and window seat. Gas real flame fire. TV, DVD, Video, CD player,
family games & children's toys.
- Dining room: Pine table & chairs Seating six adults comfortably.
Pine Dresser. High chair available. CD/radio, countryside views
- Kitchen: Well equipped with five ring gas hob, electric oven,
microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher washing machine & tumble drier.
- Back Lobby: Area for hanging coats, storing shoes etc. Gas
- Bedroom 2: double aspect overlooking gardens with two full
size single beds, wardrobe & chest of drawers.
- Bedroom 3: overlooking back garden with two full sized single
beds, hand basin, chest of drawers & clothes hanging area.
- Bathroom: electric Mira shower over bath, basin.
- Separate WC
- Gardens and Parking: Pretty and spacious mainly lawned with
well stocked borders. Private separate garden with outdoor table & chairs.
Good for bar-b-que's. Plenty of parking on drive for 2/3 cars and a
small garden room that is good for drying wetsuits, surfboards.
To email a request for further information
or to make a reservation enquiry, please click the button below.
Contact Peter Alvey
26 The Drive, Henleaze
Bristol, BS9 4LD
Tel 0117 962 5862