THE GARDEN STUDIO
Sleeps 2 people
One of Top 20 UK best places to stay
with gardens - The Times, 19th May 2012
Award winning Garden ("VisitCornwall" & "CORNWALL
and feature garden in RHS magazine "The Garden" (August 2012)
One of "20 UK best places to stay with gardens"
Hidden Valley Gardens an intimate award-winning four
acre garden and specialist plant nursery, nestled in a secluded hidden
valley. The Garden has many themes including a Mediterranean area, colourful
herbaceous and cottage garden beds, a 'hot' border, pond garden, Japanese
area and an iris garden, plus potager, Fairy Well, fruit area and fernery.
The Garden Studio is in a natural stone building
that is separate to the main house. It is accessed by external wooden
stairs leading to a decking area for outside dining. Inside you will
find a studio room with south-facing views over the garden, a large
bathroom and a small, but fully functional galley kitchen. The studio
is tastefully decorated in ivory and cream colours, with plenty of natural
light flooding through the half moon and velux windows. Partly slanted
ceilings on each side give it a feel of a country barn conversion.
Open All Year
TARIFF £320 - £470 per week
3/4 night stays from £170
- Sleeps 2
- Off Road Parking
- WiFi Access
- 10 minutes to the nearest beach
The Studio is fully furnished and comprises of:
It is fully furnished and comprises of:
- Bedroom, lounge, diner
- Separate galley kitchen
- Lounge sofa and coffee table (with satellite TV)
- Dining table with additional outdoor dining area.
- fully equipped kitchen, inc. electric cooker & fridge with small
- 5 ft top quality bed and duvets for all seasons (bed linen &
- washing machine, tumble dryer & ironing facility (located separately)
- central and additional heating (when needed)
- en suite bathroom (bath with shower over)
- access to garden, picnic tables, gazebo with views over garden and
Public Transport - The nearest Train station is Par, 3 miles away. Taxis
from the station available. The nearest bus stop is in Tywardreath,
2 miles away.
Wheelchair access - There are slopes in the Garden but, except in wet
weather, all areas can usually be accessed. There is a special parking
position to provide direct access to grass areas and paths.