Prices range from
£475-£1270 per week
- Prices between the weeks commencing
5th Nov -10th Dec and
7th Jan - 11th Mar are exclusive of electricirty
- Duvets blankets and pillows provided but not covers and towels.
- Electricity include in High and Mid season only
- No smoking.
- Pet friendly - 1 well behaved dog.
- Change over Friday - Arrival from 3pm. The house must be vacated
by 10am so that it can be cleaned.
Self Catering Holiday Accommodation
~ Polzeath ~ Daymer Bay
Four Winds sleeps 8 + cot
Winds is a comfortable 3 bedroomed detached house which has a spacious
south facing garden with sea views and spectacular sunsets.
A 5 minutes walk to the nearest beach with rock pools at
Greenaway and only ½ mile from sandy beaches at Daymer Bay and
fantastic surfing at Polzeath.
Off road parking for 3-4 cars. Garage space for safe storage
of surf boards and bicycles.
Ideally situated for superb family holidays - playing in
the garden or going to the beaches, surfing, sailing, walking, windsurfing
and golf at St Enodoc Links course or Roserrow.
- 1 double room, with king sized bed and TV in the room.
- 1 twin room
- Family room sleeps 4 +baby (1 twin, 1 bunk bed and cot)
- Sitting room with coal fire, Free view Digital TV, DVD, Video, Piano.
- Dinning room seats 8 + high chair with adjoining conservatory with
- Kitchen- well equipped Fridge/freezer, dishwasher, hob and oven, microwave
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Utility with shower, toilet, washing machine and tumbledryer
- Separate toilet
- Garage and off road for 4 cars.
- Garage for storage of surfboards and bicycles
- Outside washing line
- Spacious south facing garden with picnic table.
DAYMER BAY and TREBETHERICK
Four Winds is situated in Trebetherick 5 minutes walk from
the coastal path and the nearest beach at Greenaway. Just 0.7 miles from
Polzeath and 0.5 miles from Daymer Bay.
A lovely family bungalow with flat south facing garden.
Well located for:-
- Beaches, surfing and swimming.
- Sailing, water-skiing and windsurfing at Rock 2.5 miles.
- Ferry at Rock to Padstow - a beautiful Cornish fishing harbour.
- Walking the coastal path.
- Cycling the camel trail from Padstow to Wadebridge and Bodmin( if
you are feeling energetic approx 18 miles return).
- Golf at St Enodoc or Roserrow courses.
- St Moritz hotel in Trebetherick with leisure facilities, gym, swimming
pool, Cow Shed Health spa and restaurant - open to non members.
- Small general stores and post office with off license in the village
sells a good range of produce including news papers and chef cooked
- Daymer Bay beautiful sandy beaches for children and a windsurfing
mecca when the wind blows.
- Polzeath sandy surf beach with surfs up surf school, Beach shops and
- Rock bakery, butcher, General stores, Spar,clothes shops
- Wadebidge 8 miles away - the nearest larger town with super markets
- Tesco will deliver to the house.
We ask that the house is left in a tidy and presentable
state for cleaning to be done between guests. This is included in the