Per Week including VAT
(1 double / 2 single)
(1 double / 4 singles)
April - 29th April
April- 1st July
July - 22nd July
July - 26th August
August - 2nd September
September - 30th September
September - 28th October
ALL ELECTRICITY and GAS is included in the
We hope that you will find
everything you need but SHEETS, DUVET COVERS, PILLOWCASES, and
TOWELS S are NOT PROVIDED. (Bed linen may be hired at the extra
cost of £19 per double bed and £13 per single and
£3 towel.). Caravans are expected to be left clean and tidy
It is STRICTLY NON-SMOKING in all caravans.
We do allow VERY WELL BEHAVED
DOGS. Please make sure you bring covers for furniture and some
bedding/basket - Dogs are NOT allowed on beds!
Caravan deposit £100.
Cash/cheque or online payments please, we have no card machine
Balance due on the day of
arrival please, by cheque, cash or on line transfer.
Please make cheques payable to Chynhalls Parc
ON ARRIVAL - all
caravans will be available from 3pm.
ON DEPARTURE- all
caravans must be vacated by 10am.
CANCELLATIONS in writing
AT LEAST SIX WEEKS before date of booking. If less than 6 weeks
we will do our best to re-let, but it is a condition of the booking
that the whole rent will be payable unless a re-booking can be
arranged. Thank you.
Sleeping 4 and 6 people
Coverack - the Lizard Peninsula
Chynhalls Parc is an exclusive, privately
owned static caravan site set in beautiful, tranquil grounds of approximately
one acre, adjoining National Trust and open countryside.
Situated near the coastal footpath, it is
in short walking distance of a secluded beach, cove and the picturesque
fishing village of Coverack (approx 10 minutes walk).
- The beautiful Lizard Peninsula, renowned for coastal walking, water
sports and sandy beaches.
- Coverack has a traditional working harbour, a general store, and
post office, Internet Cafe, friendly pub and several eating establishments.
- There is also a windsurfing school and diving nearby at Porthkerris
on the many wrecks around the Manacles.
- Mullion Golf Club is a short drive away.
SELF CATERING HOLIDAY CARAVAN ACCOMMODATION
We have both four & six berth holiday homes,
each 1 double and 1 twin bedroom (two in six berth). Each one is set in
landscape gardens with an individual outlook.
All vans are finished to a high standard each equipped
with colour TV, fridge/freezer, full size cooker, microwave, electric
kettle, toaster, utensils, crockery, iron and ironing board.
- All have full size shower, hand basin and toilet.
- Duvets and pillows are provided, except for bed linen, tea towels,
- Bed linen may be hired at extra cost.
- There is parking for cars alongside the vans.
- For everybody's peace of mind, dogs are not allowed during peak holiday
- It is STRICTLY NON SMOKING in all caravans.
- We are currently carrying out a green policy where we are providing
recycling bins for plastics, cans, glass and paper, your co-operation
would be greatly appreciated.
- The site is open Easter (one week before) and closes at the end of