Self catering Holiday Cottage Newlyn
Spectacular Sea Views from first floor
of Mounts Bay, St Michael's Mount
and the Lizard Peninsula
for exploring West Cornwall,
Falmouth & The Lizard Penisula
Christmas Cottage sleeps 4 people
The cottage sleeps (4) people in two bedrooms as
follows - 1 double (2 persons), 1 bunk-bed (2 persons).
There is also space for 1 baby in a travel-cot. The double
bedroom has a wardrobe 2 chairs and coffee table in a sitting area, together
with 2 window seats. Views.
Dressing table space, and a shelf with tea and coffee making
facilities. Bedroom 2 has bunks, a wardrobe dressing table/desk and two
is available throughout the year.
- Travel cot/high chair available. (no bedding supplied for travel cot).
- Spectacular Sea Views from first floor of Mounts Bay, St Michael's
Mount and the Lizard Peninsula
- Saturday – Saturday, arrival from 3.00pm.
- Must be vacated by 10.00 am the day of departure (to allow for cleaning
and laundry services)
- All bed linen and towels included (not beach towels)
- Gas central heating, all radiators have thermostats
- Modern kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, integrated
appliances, extensively equipped
- Lounge/Dining area table and 6 chairs, side and coffee table, 1 three-seat
sofa, 1 two-seat (double) sofa-bed, and window seats, also extra wardrobe
Wood burner - complementary basket of logs supplied others available locally
Other complementary items, tea, coffee, sugar, condiments,
washing up liquid, liquid soap, soap powder, dishwasher tablets, all cleaning
- Local restaurants, pubs, shops, galleries nearby
- Harbour and beach 500m
- Small court yard gardens with seating and BBQ, and retractable clothesline
- Stylish bathroom with chrome fittings and white porcelain sanitary
solid granite surfaces
- Digital TV, DVD and Stereo
- Games, books, maps and information on attractions provided
- TVs in both bedrooms
- No Pets. We do not accept Short Breaks or Weekend bookings.
- No Smoking