- Sleeps 8 plus cot.
- Children’s cot/high chair are available upon request.
- Personal hand/bath towels provided .
- The bathroom offers separate shower cubicle and bath with adjoining
- To the rear is a good size level garden with parking which is
adjoining and accommodates two cars, whilst to the front is a
brick paved sun patio.
- The house has full gas central heating and hot water (included
in tariff) together with double-glazing.
Situated on the rugged coastline of North Cornwall,
Newquay boasts some of the finest views in our country of the mighty
The perfect natural conditions produce an ideal surfing
coast, which has tempted surfers from all over the world to visit
Newquay and try out the waves. As such, it is now widely regarded
as the surf capital of the UK and hosts the National Surfing Championships
every year on Fistral Beach.
As well as surfing, Newquay has become famous for
it's wild clubbing nights and as such, is a hugely popular destination
for stag and hen parties throughout Great Britain.
Newquay doesn't simply offer extreme activity and
frenzied nightlife - there are also plenty of historical places
of interest and beautiful coastal paths to explore and take in the
relaxing Cornish atmosphere.
In short, Newquay has something to offer everyone,
young or old, whether coming on holiday to party hard or to chill
out and relax